MW Condos Address
45 Agnes St (L5B4J7)
The MW Condos at 45 Agnes St, Mississauga rise 28 storeys above the central Cooksville neighbourhood close to the Cooksville GO Station. Featuring a glass and concrete composition with linear lines, the architecture is timeless and contemporary without unnecessary complications. The MW Condos at 45 Agnes Street focus on functionality and providing an optimal location for the modern lifestyle. These Mississauga condos for sale accomplish this by offering easy public transportation access to the GO Train system, Hurontario LRT and bus routes along Dundas St. These Cooksville condos are a short drive from highway access to the QEW, 401, 403 and more. Nearby towers in this growing community include 255 Dunas St W and the Orchard District condos.
MW Condos – 45 Agnes St, Mississauga
Search all available listings at this Square One condo
The MW Condos in Mississauga are currently in preconstruction. Contact us for details and to get early access once sales begin.
MW Condos Summary
Builder: JD Development Group, Reid’s Heritage Properties
- Management N/A
- Buy/Sell firstname.lastname@example.org
- Concierge N/A
- Rent/Lease N/A
- PSCC / — – 45 Agnes Street
This means pets allowed based on specific restrictions which can include type, size, weight, etc.
Included in Maintenance Fee
Central Air Condition / Building Insurance / Parking / Water
45 Agnes St Floorplans
A look at the MW Condo Floorplans
1 Bedroom + Den
2 Bedrooms + Den
A look at this Square One condo’s common areas and architectural atmosphere
Images courtesy of Pinnacle International
Living and recreation features in this Square One condo
45 Agnes Street, Mississauga is one address in the growing Cooksville condos neighbourhood surrounding the major intersection of Hurontario St and Dundas St. Other projects within this vicinity include Artform and Arte. By residing in this central location, residents will be able to walk to shopping, amenities and conveniences while the suites at the MW Condos Cooksville provide views of the surrounding urban skyline. A functional, timeless and contemporary residential address in the growing city of Mississauga. An exciting growth plan for the area includes the Dundas Connects revitalization + expansion within proximity to these Cooksville condos for sale.
- Outdoor Terrace
- Gym Studio
- Cardio Room
- Recreation Lounge
- Party Room / Cards Room
- Bike Parking
Resident Information Not Yet Available
Schools within boundary of this Square One condo
Corsair PS | Immersion | G1-G5
Tomken Middle | Immersion | G6-G8
Applewood Hts | Immersion | G9-G12
Green Glade | Extended | G7-G8
Lorne Park SS | Extended | G9-G12
Bishop Scalabrini | K1-G8
Father Michael Goetz | G9-G12
St Philip | Extended | G1-G8
Philip Pocock | Extended | G9-G12
Higher level detailed information regarding this Square One condo
General area additions to this Square One condo
- Solid concrete and glass construction at 45 Agnes Street, Mississauga
- Impressive contemporary lobby at the MW Condos Mississauga
- Stunning 9′ ceilings in main living areas in the 45 Agnes St Mississauga. Select suites offer 10′ ceilings
- Beautifully tall building design with a unique exterior, glass façade at MW Mississauga
- Decora-style light switches throughout the suites at the MW Condos by Essence Homes
- Various unit layouts within these Cooksville condos for sale
Preventative measures and design
- 24-hour Concierge at 45 Agnes St, the MW Condos at Mississauga
- Deadbolt lock and viewer on MW Mississauga condos entry door
- Secured storage locker rooms at the 45 Agnes Street condos
- Resident key fob access to common areas and parking garage entry at the MW Condominiums location.
- Convenient underground parking with cameras placed in pre-selected locations, along with two-way voice communication to MW condo Concierge
- Visitor parking available underground at the 45 Agnes St Condos located in Cooksville Mississauga.
Lifestyle organization and Square One condo details
Newer, modern architectural designs and ideas form the centre of choice for these individuals. Tasteful design trumps overall space and a well thought out building design is of utmost importance.
This group enjoys interacting with fellow residents. Amenities play a huge role as well as social gathering places such as terraces. A well designed, modern focus helps round out these buildings.
Young professionals and usually first time buyers. These individuals look for like minded residents, excellent amenities and design aspects which suit their modern lifestyle.
Families need peace of mind. Great spaces for children, excellent amenities and a secure environment. Larger floor plans and building convenience all play a roll in orienting a building towards this lifestyle group.