Two 55 Condos Address
255 Dundas St W (L5B1V5)
The Two 55 condos are located, as the name hints, at 255 Dundas St W, Mississauga. This location in the growing Cooksville condos neighbourhood provides true connectivity. The Two 55 condos for sale rise 14 floors and offer 393 Mississauga condos. The floorplans at 255 Dundas St W range from 1 to 3 bedrooms providing plenty of flexibility for a wide variety of lifestyles. The exterior architecture combines a stepped general form crafting spacious terrace volumes with the facade composed of a grid pattern. This combination of steel, concrete, glass and brick at Two 55 presents itself as a fitting urban design within the Cooksville condos community.
Two 55 Condos – 255 Dundas St W, Mississauga
Search all available listings at this Square One condo
The Two 55 Condos in Mississauga are currently in preconstruction. Contact us for details and to get early access once sales begin.
Two 55 Condos Summary
Builder: Essence Homes
- Management N/A
- Buy/Sell firstname.lastname@example.org
- Concierge N/A
- Rent/Lease N/A
- PSCC / — – 255 Dundas St W
This means pets allowed based on specific restrictions which can include type, size, weight, etc.
Included in Maintenance Fee
Central Air Condition / Building Insurance / Parking / Water
255 Dundas St W Floorplans
A look at the Two 55 Condo Floorplans
1 Bedroom + Den
2 Bedrooms + Den
A look at this Square One condo’s common areas and architectural atmosphere
Images courtesy of Pinnacle International
Living and recreation features in this Square One condo
255 Dundas Street West, Mississauga is located within the Dundas Connects corridor providing instant connection in the East-West directions. Just a few moments away at the Dundas and Hurontario intersection, residents will be able to utilize the Hurontario LRT system giving simple North-South access to Square One and Port Credit. For commuters, the Two 55 condominiums by Essence Homes are located within close proximity to the QEW, 403 and major roads. Combining intelligent architectural design with an accessible location while being in a high future growth neighbourhood ensures these Mississauga condos will continue to gain desirability as the city grows. Additionally, you are a walk away from the Cooksville GO Train Station.
- Outdoor Terrace
- Gym Studio
- Cardio Room
- Recreation Lounge
- Party Room / Cards Room
- Bike Parking
Resident Information Not Yet Available
Schools within boundary of this Square One condo
Higher level detailed information regarding this Square One condo
General area additions to this Square One condo
- Solid concrete and glass construction at 255 Dundas Street West, Mississauga
- Impressive contemporary lobby at the Two 55 Condos Mississauga
- Stunning 9′ ceilings in main living areas in the 255 Dundas Street W Mississauga. Select suites offer 10′ ceilings
- Beautifully tall building design with a unique exterior, glass façade at Two55 Mississauga
- Decora-style light switches throughout the suites at the Two55 Condos by Essence Homes
- Various unit layouts within these Cooksville condos for sale
Preventative measures and design
- 24-hour Concierge at 255 Dundas St W, the Two 55 Condos at Mississauga
- Deadbolt lock and viewer on Two 55 Mississauga condos entry door
- Secured storage locker rooms at the 255 Dundas Street West condos
- Resident key fob access to common areas and parking garage entry at the Two 55 Condominiums location.
- Convenient underground parking with cameras placed in pre-selected locations, along with two-way voice communication to Two 55 Concierge
- Visitor parking available underground at the 255 Dundas St West Condos located in Cooksville Mississauga.
Lifestyle organization and Square One condo details
Newer, modern architectural designs and ideas form the centre of choice for these individuals. Tasteful design trumps overall space and a well thought out building design is of utmost importance.
This group enjoys interacting with fellow residents. Amenities play a huge role as well as social gathering places such as terraces. A well designed, modern focus helps round out these buildings.
Young professionals and usually first time buyers. These individuals look for like minded residents, excellent amenities and design aspects which suit their modern lifestyle.
Families need peace of mind. Great spaces for children, excellent amenities and a secure environment. Larger floor plans and building convenience all play a roll in orienting a building towards this lifestyle group.