PSV 2 Condo Address
510 Curran Pl (L5B0J8)
The PSV 2 condo at 510 Curran Pl Mississauga is a contemporary, stylish and sleek Square One condo that is part of the massive Parkside Village development. Combining a Toronto inspired atmosphere with modern amenities, the PSV 2 condo brings a unique living option to downtown Mississauga. Linked with the PSV 1 Condo, this dual setup provides endless stylish possibilities. The PSV 2 condo stands for Posh, Style, Vibe and delivers this with a clear cut, chic style and towering height that provides suites with spectacular views.
PSV 2 Condo Summary
- Management N/A
- Buy/Sell (647)-403-0483
- Concierge N/A
- Rent/Lease (647)-403-0483
- PSCC / — – 510 Curran Pl
This means pets allowed based on specific restrictions which can include type, size, weight, etc.
Included in Maintenance Fee
Central Air Condition / Building Insurance / Heating / Parking / Water
PSV 2 Condo Visitor Parking
Unlimited daytime visitor parking available. Sign in through the Front Desk Concierge. Residents are allotted a limited number of overnight parking passes per month for their guests. Additional passes may be allowed through property management for specific situations. Additional spaces may be rented privately, available spots are usually posted near the mailboxes.
PSV 2 Condo Elevator Booking
All elevator inquiries are organized via Front Desk Concierge. Elevator booking is done on a first come, first serve basis through a reservation form. A security deposit is required and payable to the condo corporation. Deposit via cheque is permissible. Cheque is returned if no damages are present.
A look at this Square One condo’s common areas and architectural atmosphere
PSV 2 Condo common area images not yet available as not released by the builder
Living and recreation features in this Square One condo
The PSV 2 Condo at 510 Curran Place Mississauga comes with a modern collection of fine amenities and sources of entertainment. Sharing the facilities with the PSV 1 Condo via a connecting podium. Wrapped in dark finishes creates a sleek, modern and sophisticated atmosphere that exudes contemporary relaxation. With a large rooftop terrace the PSV 2 Condo combined with the downtown Mississauga location provides an endless selection of amenities both inside and out.
- Indoor Pool
- Gym Studio
- Cardio Room
- Recreation Lounge
- Party Room / Cards Room
- BBQ / Terrace
PSV 2 Condo amenity images not yet available as not released by the builder
Resident Information Not Yet Available
Schools within boundary of this Square One condo
Higher level detailed information regarding this Square One condo
General area additions to this Square One condo
- Solid concrete and glass construction at 510 Curran Pl, the PSV 2 Condo
- Impressive 2-storey lobby at 510 Curran Pl
- Stunning 9′ ceilings in main living areas in the PSV 2 Condo
- Rich and textured underfoot Berber carpet in bedroom(s) and den, as per PSV2 Condo plan
- Three distinctive interior design palettes by renowned interior designer UNION 31 at 510 Curran Pl
- Attractive mirrored bi-pass entry closet door at the PSV 2 Condo
- Contemporary flat-paneled interior doors highlighted with brushed chrome lever hardware at the PSV 2 Condo located at 510 Curran Pl
- Solid core wood entry door with deadbolt lock and viewer enhanced with brushed chrome hardware at the PSV 2 Condo located at 510 Curran Pl
- Private outdoor balcony and/or terrace at the PSV 2 Condo located at 510 Curran Pl
- Decora-style light switches throughout the suites at 510 Curran Pl
Preventative measures and design
- 24-hour Concierge at 510 Curran Pl, the PSV 2 Condo
- Deadbolt lock and viewer on 510 Curran Place Mississauga condos entry door
- Secured storage locker rooms at 510 Curran Pl
- Resident key fob access to common areas and parking garage entry at the PSV 2 Condo
- Convenient underground parking with cameras placed in pre-selected locations, along with two-way voice communication to PSV 2 Condo Concierge
- Visitor parking available underground at the PSV 2 Condo located at 510 Curran Pl.
Spa like bathrooms at 510 Curran Pl
- Custom Designed Contemporary Cabinetry at 510 Curran Pl
- Marble Bathroom Vanity Countertops With Designer Style Chrome Faucet at the PSV 2 Condo
- High Arch Chrome Faucet With Pull Down Sprayhead at 510 Curran Pl
- Square-Edge Quartz Kitchen Countertops at the PSV 2 Condo
- Pressure Balanced And Temperature Shower Controls at 510 Curran Pl
- Wide Plank Pre-Finished Engineered Hardwood Flooring at the PSV 2 Condo
- Rain-Styled Showerhead in the 510 Curran Pl condo suites
Lifestyle organization and Square One condo details
Newer, modern architectural designs and ideas form the centre of choice for these individuals. Tasteful design trumps overall space and a well thought out building design is of utmost importance.
This group enjoys interacting with fellow residents. Amenities play a huge role as well as social gathering places such as terraces. A well designed, modern focus helps round out these buildings.
Young professionals and usually first time buyers. These individuals look for like minded residents, excellent amenities and design aspects which suit their modern lifestyle.