Nola Condos Address
8 Ann St (L5G3E6)
The Nola condos Port Credit are located at 8 Ann St, Mississauga in one of the most popular and scenic villages in the city. Port Credit village is known for its amazing community feeling and close proximity to the waterfront along Lake Ontario. The Nola condos for sale are a boutique styled Port Credit condo rising just 15 storeys above the community to offer great views of the lake, sunsets and Square One skyline. The layouts at 8 Ann Street are focused on providing functional spaces with intelligent implementation of materials. Other modern condos in the area include 46 Park St and 21 Park St E.
Nola Condos – 8 Ann St, Mississauga
Search all available listings at this Port Credit condo
Nola Condos Summary
Builder: Fram + Slokker
- Management N/A
- Buy/Sell firstname.lastname@example.org
- Concierge N/A
- Rent/Lease N/A
- PSCP / 1058 – 8 Ann St
This means pets allowed based on specific restrictions which can include type, size, weight, etc.
Included in Maintenance Fee
Central Air Condition / Building Insurance / Parking / Water / Heating
8 Ann St Floorplans
A look at the Nola Condo Floorplans
1 Bedroom + Den
2 Bedrooms + Den
A look at this Port Credit condo’s common areas and architectural atmosphere
Images courtesy of mediatours.ca
Living and recreation features in this Port Credit condo
The Nola condos offer a warm and welcoming reception in the grand lobby with concierge services present for residents. The 8 Ann St condos for sale lobby is clad in floating wooden features within an expansive space that creates a sense of grandeur but also intimacy and as previously mentioned, warmth. The elevators at Nola are hidden behind the concierge and some walls giving an air of mystery and exclusivity. FRAM, the builder behind Nola is known for their experience and quality in building Port Credit condos such as 1 Hurontario St, 55 Port and Brightwater along with timeless classics such as Regatta and plenty of commercial space in the Port Credit village as well. An amazing location, boutique atmosphere, super accessible address and modern design that captures streamlined luxury, the Nola condos at 8 Ann St, Mississauga are an excellent option for people seeking to live in one of the best neighbourhoods in the city.
- Gym Studio
- Cardio Room
- Recreation Lounge
- Party Room / Cards Room
- Bike Parking
Resident Information Not Yet Available
Schools within boundary of this Port Credit condo
| Immersion | G1-G5
| Immersion | G6-G8
| Immersion | G9-G12
| Extended | G7-G8
| Extended | G9-G12
| Extended | G1-G8
| Extended | G9-G12
Catholic French Immersion
Higher level detailed information regarding this Port Credit condo
General area additions to this Port Credit condo
- Solid concrete and glass construction at 8 Ann St, Mississauga
- Impressive contemporary lobby at the Nola Condos Mississauga
- Stunning 9′ ceilings in main living areas in the 8 Ann Street Mississauga. Select suites offer 10′ ceilings
- Beautiful 15 storey building design with a unique exterior, glass façade at the Nola Condominiums Port Credit
- Decora-style light switches throughout the suites at the Nola Condos by FRAM
- Various unit layouts within these Port Credit condos for sale
Preventative measures and design
- 24-hour Concierge at 8 Ann St, Mississauga
- Deadbolt lock and viewer on the Nola Mississauga condos entry door
- Secured storage locker rooms at the 8 Ann Street condos
- Resident key fob access to common areas and parking garage entry at the Nola Condominiums location.
- Convenient underground parking with cameras placed in pre-selected locations, along with two-way voice communication to Nola Concierge
- Visitor parking available underground at the 8 Ann St Condos located in Mississauga.
Lifestyle organization and Port Credit condo details
Newer, modern architectural designs and ideas form the centre of choice for these individuals. Tasteful design trumps overall space and a well thought out building design is of utmost importance.
This group enjoys interacting with fellow residents. Amenities play a huge role as well as social gathering places such as terraces. A well designed, modern focus helps round out these buildings.
Young professionals and usually first time buyers. These individuals look for like minded residents, excellent amenities and design aspects which suit their modern lifestyle.
Families need peace of mind. Great spaces for children, excellent amenities and a secure environment. Larger floor plans and building convenience all play a roll in orienting a building towards this lifestyle group.
High end location with a focus on upscale finishes and a solid reputation.