M5 Condos Address
505 Webb Dr (L5B3Y4)
The M5 Condos located at 505 Webb Dr, Mississauga are the latest phase in the M CITY community in Square One. Constructed atop a podium structure that integrates the building into the local streetscape using beneficial ground-level design. This means the M5 Condos for sale will add communal spaces that provide commercial and retail at ground level. This creates a unified flow for local residents and brings life to the base of the building. When you combine this with the surrounding towers offering similar design schemes, you begin building a true urban core. The M5 Condos Square One additionally benefit from the integrated park spaces that are being built into the M City community.
M5 Condos – 505 Webb Dr
Search all available listings at this Square One condo
The M5 Condos at 505 Webb Dr in M CITY are currently in preconstruction. Contact us for details and to get early access once sales begin.
M5 Condos Summary
Builder: Rogers Real Estate Development / Urban Capital
- Management N/A
- Buy/Sell email@example.com
- Concierge N/A
- Rent/Lease N/A
- PSCC / — – 505 Webb Drive
This means pets allowed based on specific restrictions which can include type, size, weight, etc.
Included in Maintenance Fee
Central Air Condition / Building Insurance / Heating / Parking / Water
A look at this Square One condo’s common areas and architectural atmosphere
Images courtesy of Rogers Real Estate Development
Living and recreation features in this Square One condo
M5 at 505 Webb Drive, Mississauga is still in planning and therefore the number of storeys is unknown. Condos at M City are known for their views of Lake Ontario, the Toronto skyline, Humber Bay condos and beautiful sunsets to the West. Close proximity to the Hurontario LRT and commuter access points ensures solid connectivity at the M5 condominiums. M Park will provide over an acre of green, natural space for locals to enjoy. The areas between the various condominiums will also integrate green laneways and extensive landscaping to further create an atmosphere of serenity. Other towers in this community include M1, M2, M3 and M4.
- Gym Studio
- Cardio Room
- Recreation Lounge
- Party Room / Cards Room
- BBQ / Terrace
Resident Information Not Yet Available
Schools within boundary of this Square One condo
Corsair PS | Immersion | G1-G5
Tomken Middle | Immersion | G6-G8
Applewood Hts | Immersion | G9-G12
Green Glade | Extended | G7-G8
Lorne Park SS | Extended | G9-G12
Corpus Christi | K1-G8
Father Michael Goetz | G9-G12
St Philip | Extended | G1-G8
Philip Pocock | Extended | G9-G12
Higher level detailed information regarding this Square One condo
General area additions to this Square One condo
- Solid concrete and glass construction at 505 Webb Dr, the M5 Condos Mississauga
- Impressive contemporary lobby at 505 Webb Drive Mississauga
- Stunning 9′ ceilings in main living areas in the M5 Tower. Select suites offer 10′ ceilings
- High storey building design with a unique exterior, glass facade at 505 Webb Dr Mississauga
- Decora-style light switches throughout the suites at M5 at M CITY
Preventative measures and design
- 24-hour Concierge at 505 Webb Dr, the M5 Condos at M CITY Mississauga
- Deadbolt lock and viewer on these Mississauga condos for sale entry door
- Secured storage locker rooms at 505 Webb Drive
- Resident key fob access to common areas and parking garage entry at the M5 Condos location.
- Convenient underground parking with cameras placed in pre-selected locations, along with two-way voice communication to 505 Webb Dr Concierge
- Visitor parking available underground at the Rogers M5 Condos located at 505 Webb Drive.
Lifestyle organization and Square One condo details
Newer, modern architectural designs and ideas form the centre of choice for these individuals. Tasteful design trumps overall space and a well thought out building design is of utmost importance.
This group enjoys interacting with fellow residents. Amenities play a huge role as well as social gathering places such as terraces. A well designed, modern focus helps round out these buildings.
Young professionals and usually first time buyers. These individuals look for like minded residents, excellent amenities and design aspects which suit their modern lifestyle.
These individuals look for a grand welcome when entering their building. Exceptional service and a sense of royalty envelop the atmosphere of these buildings. Hotel resemblances in the layout remind the occupants of a specific lifestyle.
Great conveniences and accessible location combined with security features and comfortable lifestyle amenities.