M2 Condos Address
3883 Quartz Rd (L5B4A4)
The M2 Condos will be located in the heart of Square One at 3883 Quartz Road Mississauga. This 62 storey condominium will bring unique architectural styling and the modern advantage of Rogers Technology. With contemporary residents in mind, the M City Condos combine a prime location, building oversight by Urban Capital and the excitement of having a new, modern community in the downtown core of Mississauga. Amazing views, stylish design, close proximity to transportation and the vibrant lifestyle the whole community will capture is what makes this a truly remarkable condominium choice. 3883 Quartz Rd will place this tower within the center of an amazing new area in the Square One core.
M2 Condos – 3883 Quartz Rd
Search all available listings at this Square One condo
The M2 Condos at 3883 Quartz Rd are currently in preconstruction. Contact us for details and to get early access once sales begin.
M2 Condos Summary
Builder: Rogers Real Estate Development / Urban Capital
- Management N/A
- Buy/Sell (647)-403-0483
- Concierge N/A
- Rent/Lease N/A
- PSCC / — – 3883 Quartz Rd
This means pets allowed based on specific restrictions which can include type, size, weight, etc.
Included in Maintenance Fee
Central Air Condition / Building Insurance / Heating / Parking / Water
A look at this Square One condo’s common areas and architectural atmosphere
Images courtesy of Rogers Real Estate Development
Living and recreation features in this Square One condo
The M2 Condos at 3883 Quartz Rd Mississauga will come with a modern selection of amenities. Salt water pool, skating rink, large outdoor terrace and an expansive gym are just some of the unique features offered at 3883 Quartz Rd. Combining a luxurious, yet contemporary design palette and a central downtown location will ensure the M CITY Condos Tower 2 at the Rogers M CITY Condos meets the expectations of the future. The M3 Condos and M Park will be located adjacent to this tower adding further activity potential and some green space.
- Salt Water Pool
- Gym Studio
- Cardio Room
- Recreation Lounge
- Party Room / Cards Room
- BBQ / Terrace
Resident Information Not Yet Available
Schools within boundary of this Square One condo
Higher level detailed information regarding this Square One condo
General area additions to this Square One condo
- Solid concrete and glass construction at 3883 Quartz Rd, the M2 Condos Mississauga
- Impressive contemporary lobby at 3883 Quartz Road Mississauga
- Stunning 9′ ceilings in main living areas in the 3883 Quartz Rd M2 Tower. Select suites offer 10′ ceilings
- 62 storey building design witha unique exterior, glass facade at 3883 Quartz Rd Mississauga
- Decora-style light switches throughout the suites at 3883 Quartz Rd
Preventative measures and design
- 24-hour Concierge at 3883 Quartz Rd, the M2 Condos at M CITY Mississauga
- Deadbolt lock and viewer on 3883 Quartz Rd Mississauga condos entry door
- Secured storage locker rooms at 3883 Quartz Road
- Resident key fob access to common areas and parking garage entry at the M2 Condos location.
- Convenient underground parking with cameras placed in pre-selected locations, along with two-way voice communication to 3883 Quartz Rd Concierge
- Visitor parking available underground at the Rogers M2 Condos located at 3883 Quartz Rd.
Lifestyle organization and Square One condo details
Newer, modern architectural designs and ideas form the centre of choice for these individuals. Tasteful design trumps overall space and a well thought out building design is of utmost importance.
This group enjoys interacting with fellow residents. Amenities play a huge role as well as social gathering places such as terraces. A well designed, modern focus helps round out these buildings.
Young professionals and usually first time buyers. These individuals look for like minded residents, excellent amenities and design aspects which suit their modern lifestyle.
These individuals look for a grand welcome when entering their building. Exceptional service and a sense of royalty envelop the atmosphere of these buildings. Hotel resemblances in the layout remind the occupants of a specific lifestyle.