Lakeview DXE Club Condos Address
1345 Lakeshore Rd E (L5E1G5)
The Lakeview DXE Club condos for sale are located in Lakeview, Mississauga. A growing neighbourhood with amazing parks, connections and community. 1345 Lakeshore condos are located by the Lakeview Village area which will craft a beautiful, contemporary mini-city along Lake Ontario. This address is located near waterfront parks and connectivity to downtown Toronto, Port Credit, Square One via public transit and commuter routes. Built by VANDYK Properties, the team behind the Craftsman Condos, these Mississauga condos are crafted to exude a boutique style ambiance.
Lakeview DXE Club Condos – 1345 Lakeshore Rd E, Mississauga
Search all available listings at this Lakeview condo
The Lakeview DXE Club Condos by Vandyk in Mississauga are currently in preconstruction. Contact us for details and to get early access once sales begin.
Lakeview DXE Club Condos Summary
Builder: Vandyk Properties
- Management N/A
- Buy/Sell firstname.lastname@example.org
- Concierge N/A
- Rent/Lease N/A
- PSCC / — – 1345 Lakeshore Road East
This means pets allowed based on specific restrictions which can include type, size, weight, etc.
Included in Maintenance Fee
Central Air Condition / Building Insurance / Parking / Water
1345 Lakeshore Rd E Floorplans
A look at the Lakeview DXE Club Condo Floorplans
1 Bedroom + Den
2 Bedrooms + Den
A look at this Lakeview condo’s common areas and architectural atmosphere
Images courtesy of Vandyk
Living and recreation features in this Lakeview condo
Residents at Lakeview DXE Club condos Mississauga enjoy functional unit design with differing views. Look out over the Lake, or western sunsets and greenery dotting the surrounding area. Large windows allow the flow of natural light to bring contemporary peace into the units. Popular nature destinations such as Mary Curtis Park are within close proximity along with popular shops, restaurants and villages. The location blends a mix of large future growth with peaceful surroundings. Nearby condos in the Lakeview Village community include the Harbourwalk Condos by Tridel.
- Outdoor Terrace
- Gym Studio
- Cardio Room
- Recreation Lounge
- Party Room / Cards Room
- Bike Parking
Resident Information Not Yet Available
Schools within boundary of this Lakeview condo
| Immersion | G1-G5
| Immersion | G6-G8
| Immersion | G9-G12
| Extended | G7-G8
| Extended | G9-G12
| Extended | G1-G8
| Extended | G9-G12
Catholic French Immersion
Higher level detailed information regarding this Lakeview condo
General area additions to this Lakeview condo
- Solid concrete and glass construction at 1345 Lakeshore Rd E, Mississauga
- Impressive contemporary lobby at the Lakeview DXE Condos Mississauga
- Stunning 9′ ceilings in main living areas in the 1345 Lakeshore Road East Mississauga. Select suites offer 10′ ceilings
- Beautiful 8 and 12 storey building design with a unique exterior, glass façade at the Lakeview DXE Club Mississauga
- Decora-style light switches throughout the suites at the Lakeview DXE Club Condos by Vandyk
- Various unit layouts within these Lakeview condos for sale
Preventative measures and design
- 24-hour Concierge at 1345 Lakeshore Rd E, the Lakeview DXE Club at Mississauga
- Deadbolt lock and viewer on the DXE Mississauga condos entry door
- Secured storage locker rooms at the 1345 Lakeshore Rd East condos
- Resident key fob access to common areas and parking garage entry at the Lakeview DXE Condominiums location.
- Convenient underground parking with cameras placed in pre-selected locations, along with two-way voice communication to Lakeview DXE Club Concierge
- Visitor parking available underground at the 1345 Lakeshore Rd E Condos located in Mississauga.
Lifestyle organization and Lakeview condo details
Newer, modern architectural designs and ideas form the centre of choice for these individuals. Tasteful design trumps overall space and a well thought out building design is of utmost importance.
This group enjoys interacting with fellow residents. Amenities play a huge role as well as social gathering places such as terraces. A well designed, modern focus helps round out these buildings.
Young professionals and usually first time buyers. These individuals look for like minded residents, excellent amenities and design aspects which suit their modern lifestyle.
Families need peace of mind. Great spaces for children, excellent amenities and a secure environment. Larger floor plans and building convenience all play a roll in orienting a building towards this lifestyle group.