Bridge House Condos Address
Brightwater Port Credit (L5E)
The Bridge House condos are a modern part of the Brightwater Port Credit community. Two towers connected by glass bridges giving sweeping views of Lake Ontario, Lorne Park and Port Credit. The Bridge House condo for sale bring modern luxury into South Mississauga. Residents at this address will be connected to the Brightwater community through the neighbourhood app. Free WiFi connectivity for residents at Bridge House Brightwater. The Bridge House condos offer functional floorplans with glass facades for a design that focuses on providing plenty of natural light.
Bridge House Condos – Brightwater Port Credit, Mississauga
Search all available listings at this Port Credit condo
The Bridge House Condos by FRAM+Slokker in Mississauga are currently in preconstruction. Contact us for details and to get early access once sales begin.
Bridge House Condos Summary
Builder: FRAM + Slokker
- Management N/A
- Buy/Sell email@example.com
- Concierge N/A
- Rent/Lease N/A
- PSCC / — – Brightwater Port Credit
This means pets allowed based on specific restrictions which can include type, size, weight, etc.
Included in Maintenance Fee
Central Air Condition / Building Insurance / Parking / Water
Bridge House Floorplans
A look at these Brightwater Condos Floorplans
1 Bedroom + Den
2 Bedrooms + Den
A look at this Port Credit condo’s common areas and architectural atmosphere
Images courtesy of FRAM + Slokker
Living and recreation features in this Port Credit condo
The Bridge House condominiums are the 4th phase of Brightwater released following Brightwater I, II, The Mason and Towns. Close proximity to the QEW allows for easy commuter access while public transportation at the Port Credit GO Station is focused on convenience. This network further connects you to the Hazel McCallion Line on the Mississauga LRT. Located close to the Bridge House condos are plenty of parks and nature walking trails giving a serene setting that’s unique to being close to the Lake. For people looking to be closer to Toronto, Lakeview Village provides a similar community layout as Brightwater with the Harbourwalk Condos by Tridel being one of the first phases.
- Outdoor Terrace
- Gym Studio
- Cardio Room
- Recreation Lounge
- Party Room / Cards Room
- Bike Parking
Resident Information Not Yet Available
Schools within boundary of this Port Credit condo
| Immersion | G1-G5
| Immersion | G6-G8
| Immersion | G9-G12
| Extended | G7-G8
| Extended | G9-G12
| Extended | G1-G8
| Extended | G9-G12
Catholic French Immersion
Higher level detailed information regarding this Port Credit condo
General area additions to this Mississauga condo
- Solid concrete and glass construction at Bridge House, Mississauga
- Impressive contemporary lobby at the Bridge House Condos Mississauga
- Stunning 9′ ceilings in main living areas in these Brightwater condos. Select suites offer 10′ ceilings
- Beautiful glass bridge connected building design with a unique exterior, glass façade at Bridge House Brightwater
- Decora-style light switches throughout the suites at the Bridge House Condos by FRAM + Slokker
- Various unit layouts within these Lakeshore condos for sale
Preventative measures and design
- 24-hour Concierge at Bridge House, in Brightwater, Mississauga
- Deadbolt lock and viewer on these Port Credit condos entry doors
- Secured storage locker rooms at the Bridge House condos
- Resident key fob access to common areas and parking garage entry at the Bridge House Condominiums location.
- Convenient underground parking with cameras placed in pre-selected locations, along with two-way voice communication to this Brightwater condo concierge
- Visitor parking available underground at the Bridge House Condos located in Port Credit, Mississauga near Lorne Park.
Lifestyle organization and Port Credit condo details
Newer, modern architectural designs and ideas form the centre of choice for these individuals. Tasteful design trumps overall space and a well thought out building design is of utmost importance.
This group enjoys interacting with fellow residents. Amenities play a huge role as well as social gathering places such as terraces. A well designed, modern focus helps round out these buildings.
Young professionals and usually first time buyers. These individuals look for like minded residents, excellent amenities and design aspects which suit their modern lifestyle.
Families need peace of mind. Great spaces for children, excellent amenities and a secure environment. Larger floor plans and building convenience all play a roll in orienting a building towards this lifestyle group.