180 Burnhamthorpe Condos Address
180 Burnhamthorpe Rd W (L6H7B5)
180 Burnhamthorpe Rd W in Square One includes two high rise towers rising 45 and 65 storeys with a 6 floor podium structure. This location places you in the heart of downtown Mississauga and within the exciting Exchange District community. With the Webb Drive extension, 180 Burnhamthorpe Rd W, Mississauga will sit within an accessible grid pattern for easy commuter access. Residents at these new condos for sale in Mississauga can walk to the Hurontario LRT which allows for flexible public transportation routing.
180 Burnhamthorpe Condos – Mississauga
Search all available listings at this Square One condo
The 180 Burnhamthorpe Condos by Emblem Developments in Mississauga are currently in preconstruction. Contact us for details and to get early access once sales begin.
180 Burnhamthorpe Rd W Condos Summary
Builder: Emblem Developments
- Management N/A
- Buy/Sell firstname.lastname@example.org
- Concierge N/A
- Rent/Lease N/A
- PSCC / — – 180 Burnhamthorpe Road West
This means pets allowed based on specific restrictions which can include type, size, weight, etc.
Included in Maintenance Fee
Central Air Condition / Building Insurance / Parking / Water
180 Burnhamthorpe Condos Floorplans
A look at the 180 Burnhamthorpe Rd W Floorplans
1 Bedroom + Den
2 Bedrooms + Den
A look at this Square One condo’s common areas and architectural atmosphere
Images courtesy of Emblem Developments
Living and recreation features in this Square One condo
This address is also located close to the serene Kariya Park which is a Japanese Garden with historical significance to Mississauga and the Japanese sister city. Public education facilities are located nearby including Elm Drive Public School to the South and Sheridan College just minutes away to the North.
- Outdoor Terrace
- Gym Studio
- Cardio Room
- Visitor Parking
- Recreation Lounge
- Party Room
- Bike Parking
Resident Information Not Yet Available
Schools within boundary of this Square One condo
Corsair PS | Immersion | G1-G5
Tomken Middle | Immersion | G6-G8
Applewood Hts | Immersion | G9-G12
Green Glade | Extended | G7-G8
Lorne Park SS | Extended | G9-G12
Bishop Scalabrini | K1-G8
Father Michael Goetz | G9-G12
St Philip | Extended | G1-G8
Philip Pocock | Extended | G9-G12
Higher level detailed information regarding this Square One condo
General area additions to this Square One condo
- Solid concrete and glass construction at 180 Burnhamthorpe Rd W, Mississauga
- Impressive contemporary lobby at these Square One condos for sale
- Stunning 9′ ceilings in main living areas in these condos by Emblem Developments in Mississauga. Select suites offer 10′ ceilings
- Beautifully tall building design with a unique exterior, glass façade at 180 Burnhamthorpe Mississauga
- Decora-style light switches throughout the suites at these Mississauga condos for sale by Emblem Dev
- Various unit layouts within these Square One condos for sale
Preventative measures and design
- 24-hour Concierge at 180 Burnhamthorpe Road West Condos at Mississauga
- Deadbolt lock and viewer on 180 Burnhamthorpe Mississauga condos entry door
- Secured storage locker rooms at these Square One condos for sale
- Resident key fob access to common areas and parking garage entry at the 180 Burnhamthorpe Condominiums location.
- Convenient underground parking with cameras placed in pre-selected locations, along with two-way voice communication to the condo Concierge
- Visitor parking available underground at the 180 Burnhamthorpe Rd W Condos located in Square One Mississauga.
Lifestyle organization and Square One condo details
Newer, modern architectural designs and ideas form the centre of choice for these individuals. Tasteful design trumps overall space and a well thought out building design is of utmost importance.
This group enjoys interacting with fellow residents. Amenities play a huge role as well as social gathering places such as terraces. A well designed, modern focus helps round out these buildings.
Young professionals and usually first time buyers. These individuals look for like minded residents, excellent amenities and design aspects which suit their modern lifestyle.
Families need peace of mind. Great spaces for children, excellent amenities and a secure environment. Larger floor plans and building convenience all play a roll in orienting a building towards this lifestyle group.